Project management is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives.
Our services include, but not limited to:
Project Management Development Stage (Pre-design):
- Design and analysis of Project requirements
- Preparation of preliminary Project brief
- Carry out site assessment
- Pre-qualifying required consultants and contractors
- Develop and assess master land use
- Preparation of Project Master Plan Schedule
- Establish Project Management policies & procedures
- Establish Design Management, Cost Management, Change Orders, Billing and payment
Project Management Design Stage:
- Preparation of Project definition brief
- Specify Consultants scope of work
- Manage Consultants contracts
- Assist the Clients in choosing right concept
- Review of designed drawings, specifications
- Preparation of tender documents and bill of quantities
- Evaluation of cost budget for any variances and design impacts
- Assistance in contractor bid evaluation and selection of contractors
Project Management Construction Stage:
- Review of contractors submittals including shop drawings, calculations, specifications, BoQ, material samples & construction schedule
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Preparation of work requirements – Permits, temporary site facilities etc.
- Review change orders
- Management and compiling all project documents
- Presentation of Monthly Reports
- Managing the risks, issues and changes on the project
- Monitoring progress against plan
- Managing the project budget
- Maintaining communications with stakeholders and the project organization
- Closing and handing over.
- Planning, Organizing, Scheduling, Directing & Controlling (POSDC)
- Accomplish the Projects within the specified budget = COST savings.
- Deliver project successfully in time = TIME savings.
- Identify problems before-hand
- Monitoring and controlling the work
- Ensure timely modifications to contract specifications
- Ensuring efficient and best value use of resources
- Satisfy the needs of the project’s stakeholders